2. The Reception of the Manifesto
3. The 'Spectre of Communism'
4. The Communist League
5. Engels' Contribution
6. Marx's Contribution: Prologue
7. The Young Hegelians
(i) Hegel and Hegelianism
(ii) The Battle over Christianity and the Emergence of the Young Hegelians
(iii) The Young Hegelians against the 'Christian State'
8. From Republicanism to Communism
9. Political Economy and 'The True Natural History of Man'
10. The Impact of Stirner
(i) The Contribution of Adam Smith
(ii) The History of Law and Property
(iii) The Contemporary Discussion of Communism
A Guide to Further Reading
--The Communist ManifestoNotes